Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sonya is Employed!

That's right! Well almost, anyway. Colonial Columns Nursing Center, owned by Sava Senior Care, offered me the position of Director of Admissions & Marketing today! I just called to accept the job a few minutes ago. I probably will start on Monday. This is also the facility that Matt works at as a Physical Therapist. We get to go to work together! :)

We are excited and feel blessed at how God has provided for us.
A special thanks to my wonderful references! I heard you did a good job :)

6 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

YAY!! Congratulations on your new job - even though its a downgrade from the one you've had for the past two months ;)
I really hope its a great fit and you have great co-workers (obviously you have atleast ONE great co-worker) :)
Great to chat with you today - we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is soooo exciting... we are so happy for you!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Viktor and Kristen said...

How fun!! Congrats! Praying for you as you get settled in to the new job!

marcuswitt said...

Congrats Sonya! That is exciting. I know how stressful it can be to be looking for a job. Hope you enjoy the new position.

Deb said...

It's a good thing you'll get to keep an eye on Matt. I hear the women there are hot on his trail - but then who wouldn't be?!!

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your excitement and prayers. Day 4 is tomorrow and I haven't quit yet...so far, so good :)

Mom-you're right...I have to keep an eye on the little old ladies. I make sure I swing by therapy every once in awhile to stake my claim :) But I also agree...who can blame them?