Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is Mom Wittleder's Birthday!

I was going to post a picture of her here, but instead decided to just insert this card I made in Publisher for her. That way I don't have to decide on just one picture to post! All of her kids love and cherish her very much...she has given so much to every one of them. We love you, Mom!

Hopefully, you already received this card in the mail! Have a great birthday...you deserve it! :) We wish we were there to celebrate with you. We love you! Matt & Sonya

4 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

aww you guys are sweet :) I'm sure she loved it

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love the creative juices in your blood! I am not a big fan of that pic of me at all though. But, the good thing is, it's not all about me, its about Mom Witt, and that's what really matters :)

Matt and Sonya said...

Sorry,Rosie! I didn't think that pic was bad...I actually got it off of your facebook!

Anonymous said...

lol...yes, I figured you did cause I didn't know how you could have gotten it otherwise. But, I was kind of kidding. It doesn't really matter to me either way cause if I really hated it, I would have deleted it on facebook. Nice work on the card!