Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Wii Fun

Matthew John & Denise came over the other night for dessert and Wii games! I love watching people experience the joys of the Wii for first time :) Here they are boxing against each other:














Don't be fooled. Denise has actually knocked out Matthew John here. You see, she is playing with Matt's character and Matthew is using mine. Now Mario Kart, is a whole different story...Matthew has some experience over Denise with that one!






Doesn't Denise look so cute here?


















Okay...my turn. Target practice is my addiction! I love it! I hit a duck here, which is major extra points!











I really get into it sometimes!












Woo-Hoo!! A new record!














And so ends another night in the Wittleder household!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You better keep practicing if you want to beat my Target Practice score. :)

Matt and Sonya said...

What!!? Mine is higher now than that night, but still in the 500s. Tell me...what do I have to beat? I will practice long hours and we will have a competition in December! :)

Unknown said...

I'll have to check my score, it has been awhile since I played but I am sure it is in the low 600s.

Matt and Sonya said...

Ok...I will start working towards it! You might want to practice up :)

mmncgrand said...

Matt, your eyes are so blue in this picture. I need a hug from you right now. Love you, Grandma