Thursday, January 30, 2014

Last Week of December

Christmas is over and it's the last week of 2013!  Josh playing while Nathan naps.


He learned to get on his CAT all by himself!


The boys in their Christmas outfits from Aunt Court on Sunday!


Nathan's face. Kills me.




Do you think my mom and mother 'n law planned to coordinate their Christmas cards this year? :)  They have good taste!  Very pretty.


Eagles day. 


Yes.  Even George.


I love the looks on Nathan's face in the next two...




Hey cutie!


Some wrestling shots!  Josh always starts it and then Nathan rolls him around :)






See?  Josh always come back for more!


Aww.


Apparently these are wrestling mats too!


They like to just lay on them as well.




I hope they always love each other!


Check out Josh working the excavator!


Nathan is rescuing a dalmatian with his fire truck and fireman!


Got him!


I told him the dalmatian was licking the fireman to tell him "thank you!"  Then Nathan licks the dog.  Then he looks at me and says, "I don't know why I licked him, mommy."


Another nice day for the  boys to get some fresh air.










We rented Planes for New Year's Eve!  We need to get this movie.


These boys love their daddy!  I love Josh's face in this picture.  Talk about contentment and joy all wrapped in one!


Mama's turn for some love :)

3 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Josh is certainly crazy for his big brother. I like to watch them on the floor. You got some good shots of both the boys in this set of pictures. Thanks.

courtneywitt said...

The boys look so cute in their outfits! Loved all the pictures :) Thanks for sharing Sonya, I don't say it enough but I really appreciate that you keep this blog updated with pictures and stories of your lives.
Love, Courtney

Matt and Sonya said...

You're welcome Grandma! Thanks...I try to capture these moments so we don't forget and you all get to experience it too to an extent :)

Thank YOU for the outfits, Courtney! I was totally wrong...they did fit! And you're so welcome for the posts. Thanks for taking the time to say that. I don't really even know who reads for the most part, so I'm very glad to hear you are able to catch tidbits from here and enjoy doing so :) We need a real catch up soon!