Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sweet Sleeping Baby

I have a lot to catch up on from our sunny weekend!  But until then, a sweet picture of our baby boy.
 photo IMG_6793_zpse9c8017c.jpg

Okay, maybe two pictures! Last week when I put him down I decided to try to put this doggy up against him instead of the blanket.  He LOVES softness against his face so I thought it was worth a shot though I was afraid he would just want to play with it.  Success!  He loves it.  In fact sometimes when we put him down he is fussing and then you give him that dog and he snuggles in, calms right down and falls into blissful baby slumber.
 photo IMG_6794_zpseb2c1659.jpg
Love this sweet 7 1/2 month old little man.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

How precious you are little Josh. This Grandma would like to hold and cuddle with you.