Friday, August 3, 2012

Modge Podge

I really just want to get caught up (even though I should be cleaning while Nathan sleeps) so I am just going to put a random selection of photos all in what post!

Jamin came over last week while his little brother Landin had an appointment.
Photobucket

Nathan loved the company, as usual!
Photobucket

These two really enjoyed eating together!
Photobucket

I have a video of Nathan cracking up at Jamin. :)
Photobucket

Nathan ready to go to the gym.
Photobucket

Showing me his "Ape" he got from Papa & Nana Witt for his 1st birthday.
Photobucket

Why not take a nap before we go?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing "peekaboo!"
Photobucket

He thought looking like he had a baby like mommy was hilarious.  That is his monkey stuffed up his shirt!
Photobucket

I tackled the job of making "no sew" curtains for our living room last weekend.
Photobucket

Nathan, of course, wanted to help :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He does make me laugh.
Photobucket

It looks so easy to be productive while your kiddo entertains himself in pictures, doesn't it?
Photobucket

Daddy made him a smoothie.
Photobucket

He was a fan.
Photobucket

Some pictures of the curtains.  I actually haven't hemmed the bottom yet because I wanted to be sure I like the rod and everything before determining the length.  So they don't quite lay the way they will when I have that hem done.
Photobucket

I got the fabric from IKEA, they match our pillows on the couch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots of pics for you mom!
Photobucket

Also, you can see the white cube shelves with baskets by the garage entrance.
Photobucket

I LOVE these things.  It is so nice having some of our shoes (especially Nathan's) and a bin for returns ready to grab on our way out the door!
Photobucket

Yesterday, Nathan got the popcorn out of the pantry and kept saying "pop pop".  Why not?  So I threw it in the microwave.  I was planning to put him up in his booster seat when I see him go over the couch, pat the couch and say "pop pop!".  He must be remembering his prior experiences with popcorn.  Well, why not?  Sounds good to me!  So I pulled the ottoman over, turned the Olympics on and we enjoyed popcorn on the couch.  After a few pictures of course because he was just too cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheese!
Photobucket

Swimming!
Photobucket

Smiling at the camera :)
Photobucket

I love this kiddo.
Photobucket
Persistent and adorable all wrapped up in this cute little package.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that didn't last real long.  Once he had filled up on popcorn, his interest in the Olympics disappeared!  He is just not much of a tv watcher.
Photobucket
But he does enjoy life.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Hurrah! Loved the pictures. He is so cute in his gray polo shirt. The curtains are beautiful. You did a good job.