Friday, August 3, 2012

32 & 33 Weeks

32 Weeks. 
Photobucket

It really is nice having clothes that fit me for church since I have a lot of maternity clothes from when I was working while pregnant with Nathan!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm now at 33 weeks actually and just struggling to find the time for everything and not to get too stressed!   I know in 7 weeks I will think I had all of the time in the world right now!  So thankful my mom is coming out to help.   Everything looks better with sleep and I am having a harder time sleeping at night.  So I think that is a decent contributing factor.   Also, I have had a little bit of nausea return AND I have one active little boy residing in me!  I really do not remember this much action from Nathan in the womb.

I'm adding these pictures in to document 33 weeks even though one of them is a  repeat from our Anniversary post:
Photobucket

Belly shot:
Photobucket

Matt is off this weekend and works again next weekend.  He is thinking work will slow down a bit next week (he has had the busiest last 2 weeks of the year going into this weekend), so that should help.  While we have some things going on this weekend, we are really just looking forward to some time to be together and recharge.  We function best when we are not so busy.  But again, the extra work has been very timely with baby expenses coming up so we are also grateful for the extra hours too!   Matt & I are going out for our anniversary tonight, so that should be fun!  As long as we don't just fall asleep on our date :)

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Good pictures Sonya. You look great. Have fun tonight on the date with your best friend and lover. Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. G.G.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thank you so much, Grandma J! I have not heard from Nathan for 3.5 hours! So he is either sleeping VERY long, or has awoken and discovered the books by his crib :) So thankful God allowed me this time to recharge so I can enjoy the night with your very special grandson. love you! Sonya