Monday, August 20, 2012

35 Weeks

This is what 35 Weeks look like!  Whoa Baby!
Photobucket

I read today that most of our baby boy's physical development is now complete and that he will just spend the next few weeks putting on weight.  He is over 18 inches long and about 5.25 pounds.   I'm hoping he doesn't put on TOO much weight :)
Photobucket

I can't believe how close we are getting.  These last few weeks my body is really feeling it.  I guess I don't hide it well.  Nathan and I went to the office on Friday and one of my friends, and Matt's supervisor, told me how tired I looked!  She said, "I've never seen you look this tired!"  ha ha.  There you have it.  Caring for a toddler while pregnant IS more exhausting than my full time job was!  It was true though, I was up a lot the previous night because Nyquil had the opposite effect on me :(  I've also been having SI (sacroiliac) joint pain recently that has not been pleasant.  Thankfully, the sickness of last week is going away now....of course, it is being replaced by wonderful allergies!  I'm trying to keep me and the family healthy.  Matt was very sick today to the point that he had to stay home from work (this does not happen often, he wasn't pleased about it!) but Nathan does seem to be on the mend from his cold.  We are trying to get his sleep cycle back to normal before the baby comes as he has reverted to major crying at naps and bedtime.  We have his 2 year appointment (can you believe already?) this Friday so maybe we will find out he is working on his 2 year molars.

The baby is kicking away in my belly so we are pleased to have a seemingly healthy baby in there!  Nathan talks a lot about the baby as I've been getting out his old clothes to wash and put in the nursery.  We've also been putting some final touches in the nursery that he has been a part of too!

Daddy putting Nathan's shoes on.  Every post is better with a picture of the two of them!
Photobucket

Nathan was ready for me to play with him and NOT to be taking pictures! 
Photobucket
We had our family photos on Saturday so he was pictured out!

He loves his daddy.  This was Sunday, before Matt came down with whatever he is fighting now.
Photobucket

Nathan...so patient :)
Photobucket
He loves his chair.

Love these boys so much!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

What happened to my comment? I really like this last picture of Nathan and Daddy. Oh, how I would love to get a hold of both of them. GG