Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pennsylvania Part 2

On Monday, we went to University Car Wash, my parent's self-serve wash in Lewisburg to mulch and plant some flowers. I thought I would borrow Age's pack 'n play and take Nathan with. What was I thinking? Age volunteered to keep Nathan and Colin went with us. We swapped kids for the day!

Getting ready to head to Lewisburg. Matt loves driving my dad's Mustang around.
Photobucket

Nathan liked it too :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pulling weeds.
Photobucket

My nephew makes all work fun. Just ask my dad :) Colin works with him all of the time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pro-mulchers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The men working together to get it done faster! Everyone is feeling refreshed and refueled after I ran to the Purple Cow to get burgers, fries and milkshakes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My planting. Looks much better after the mulching!
Photobucket

Colin thought I should ride on the trailer with him since it was so fun. He was right!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Side note: my parents insisted we relax since it was our vacation but we told them we wanted to do something helpful so we didn't feel like complete bums while they worked all day. So they finally let us help out.

Loaded up and heading home.
Photobucket

Relaxing after our long day in the sun with pop-ice!
Photobucket

Is this what you call a family bed? :)
Photobucket

Mom put this Eagles hat on Nathan!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting the pool ready to go for the summer! Colin and Dad opened it before we got out there.
Photobucket

Nathan getting his feet wet!
Photobucket
More Nathan pictures to come in the next post! Sorry this one didn't have too many.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures again Sonya. Thanks for all your work. Sure looked like you had a couple of weeks of pure fun. Colin is growing up and so is Nathan. Slow down guys. Grandma J.

Marilyn said...

Awesome pictures. Feels like we were on vacation with you. Enjoyed being with you all. Looking forward to having you home again.......asap. HA
Love Gram