Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PA Part 6- Birthday & Randomness

I know what you are thinking. Are you done yet with the PA pics? Actually, nope. I'm not!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my cousin, Whitney!
Photobucket

And Aunt Michelle
Photobucket

More time with Pap & Gram Berry
Photobucket

He was well rested. He slept for 2 1/2 hours in the pack 'n play while we played cards! Now that is a record.
Photobucket

Photobucket

June 15th- Dad and I's birthday! Breakfast with Grandpa and Grandma Melhorn at this really great little restaurant-Bread of Life. Awesome breakfast burrito. Nicole, you would love some of the places dad took us while we were home.
Photobucket

Stopped by Hoover's where my Gram teaches embroidery. And snuck a shot in of her. :)
Photobucket

Took this picture for Nicole. Another place I think you would love. It's a pretzel factory/store in an old auto body shot.
Photobucket

Inside
Photobucket
Delicious!

Colin getting used to the diving board again
Photobucket
Didn't take him long :)

He thought Matt should jump in too...so he did
Photobucket

Still our birthday. Opening my gift from Matt. He did a nice wrap job!
Photobucket

Showing off my new accessory. I took back the one I had from Target, he wanted to get me a nice watch...and so he did.
Photobucket

Matt took Dad, Mom and I out for dinner at Longhorn's Steakhouse for our birthday.
Photobucket

Drinking water
Photobucket

Yep, that is mom's calculator in his mouth.
Photobucket

Birthday twins!
Photobucket

Celebration back at home with David, Age & Colin after they got home from church.
Photobucket

I got angel food cake and Dad got his shortcake. My favorite with strawberries! Matt said he might want strawberries and shortcake for HIS birthday this year!
Photobucket

Hilarious card from mom
Photobucket

I have wanted knee pads for the longest time to clean the kitchen and bathroom floors. Matt never thought that was an appropriate gift for him to give me :) But I got some from my mom! The are actually for gardening. I used hers when we mulched at the car wash.
Photobucket

I love them. An this fitting card. She is making fun of me for how high maintenance I am with my hair. In my defense, it is just that I always have issues when I am home in PA...because of the water, or the pressure or something! I'm not sure what it is yet :) So I just pull my hair back most of the time.
Photobucket

Pappy and Colin reading the paper. Old men.
Photobucket

Card night with David and Age.
Photobucket

Pappy and his boys again.
Photobucket

Nathan going after Colin again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nathan working out :)
Photobucket

Last night in PA. Actually, I think I took this the morning of our departure. Mr. Nathan did not want to sleep for some reason. Maybe he wanted more cuddle time with Grandma? Well, he got it! This is where I found them when I woke up :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole said...

A breakfast burrito does sound quite good right now and that pretzel place looks fantastic!

RosebudWitt said...

Glad you had a good time on your birthday! And a good trip to PA. I like the pictures of Nathan...he is growing up so much!

Matt and Sonya said...

We knew you would like it Nicole!

Thanks, Rosie. Yep-time is flying!