Monday, July 13, 2009

Spruce Mountain Trail...On Bikes!

On Sunday, we went back to Spruce Mountain Trail with Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy with our bikes! It was a great trail to do on bikes. We had a really fun time. Enjoy the pics! I apologize for the quality of the pictures. We didn't take my camera because we were biking but next time I will anyway. We have been having issues with Matt's camera. Some of
the pictures are very pixelated :( Hope you enjoy anyway!

Ranger giving us some advice

Pretty ride. We took a different way up on bikes than when Matt and I hiked it.

Getting the camera out for some good shots!

Matt working up a sweat!

On the trail
Group Shot

Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy

Uncle Jerry pointed out my color coordination with my Camelbak and bike. Not even on purpose! But worth a pic :)
Good times!

4 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Thanks for the pics of Jerry and Kathy. They look so good. Did Jerry have a cut on his leg or is it a wrap that he has on? I can't remember what pic it was now to tell you.

mmncgrand said...

It was the pic of just he and Kathy on the rock.

Nicole said...

Like the pigtails, Sonya!

Matt and Sonya said...

Grandma...that is just Uncle Jerry's sunglasses.

Thanks, Nicole! They were very functional for wearing a helmet!