Thursday, August 6, 2009

Slacker

This is what I am. I admit it. The sad thing is, I have such great pictures that need to be posted! But it has been so crazy around here lately. Plus, I take so many pictures I make extra work for myself with the deleting and editing. Oh well. But to build anticipation...just know that I have some awesome pics from David, Age & Colin's visit at the end of July. And also some pictures of Matt and I's anniversary weekend in Breckenridge. Our anniversary was just yesterday, August 5th. Yay for 3 years!

So here's a sneak peak at David & Age's trip to Colorado! Mom and Dad wanted a family shot of all 5 of us. So we were sure to get a professional looking one in Garden of the Gods. :)
Photobucket
Actually, we had to tell Colin we could do a "funny face" shot if he would cooperate for a good one! He did great!

And here is a MUCH better quality picture of when Uncle J, Aunt K, Matt and I went biking a few weeks back. Uncle Jerry sent it to me.
Photobucket
So more to come...I promise. I have a 45 minute strategic "sales plan" presentation to do for work on the 19th. So I would imagine I will need a break from preparing for that this weekend when I might be able to get a post in :) We'll see. No promises!

Love to you all from Colorado!

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just thought about your anniversary the other day. Happy Belated Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday, I was anxiously waiting for you to return from your honeymoon so you could join my team!! I hope your day was great! Greg and I will be celebrating 20 wonderful years on the 19th of this month. Love seeing your pictures! Love and Miss ya! Traci