Friday, August 14, 2009

David, Age & Colin Visit CO!

So...I am finally getting a few photos up! There are tons more, more on facebook and even more on Snapfish.
But I will try not to bore you with too many here :)

I picked them up at the airport on Wednesday afternoon...Colin did GREAT on his first plane ride.
Photobucket

We went for a walk on a trail near our apartment that leads to the park! Here is David and Colin crossing the creek.
Photobucket

Family Shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Turn! I should have known better than to have Matt push me. I can't believe kids ride this thing. It's kind of scary! ha ha. I almost kicked Matt at one point. Him diving to the ground is the only thing that saved him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Night at the hot tub. Colin wanting in on our picture :)
Photobucket

Pike's Peak on Friday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My face says I'm not scared at all.
Photobucket


Lunch on the way down.
Photobucket

Garden of the Gods shots- Beautiful family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bro & Sis
Photobucket

Shot for mom & dad! This one more civil than the one from my last post :)
Photobucket

Another crazy one.
Photobucket

Whit's End at Focus on the Family- Colin just made the height requirement for the big slide! He was SO excited!
Photobucket

Sunday after church...taking a walk before meeting up with David & Age at the outlet mall.
Photobucket

Colin squirting Uncle Matt with his new Camelbak. He thought this was SO funny!
Photobucket

Sunday night we went to downtown Denver. We took a walk and went to Rock Bottom fro dinner. It was a blast.
Photobucket

At the state capitol building on the "One mile above sea level step."
Photobucket

After dinner, a clock tower that looked cool lit up at night.
Photobucket

We had a great week with David, Age & Colin. The amount of pictures I take is insane...but I LOVE looking back and remembering every single moment. Our apartment felt empty after they left! We got used to the laughter and activity. And Colin brings such joy to the little things in life! We love you guys! :)

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Thanks Sonya. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for more posts. You all looked so happy. You sure do pack a lot in to your lives away from work. God Bless you all!

Deb said...

Loved all these pictures here and on facebook. Colin is such a cutie, looks like he brightens up everyone's day. So glad they were all able to make the trip out. Lots of good quality time together!