Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday in Pennsylvania

Matt and I went home to Pennsylvania for a week in June. My dad and I's birthday's are on the same day and it is always a special treat to be able to celebrate together. And I was delighted to be able to do it again this year! On our birthday, Dad, Matt, Age, Colin & I went hiking at Halfway Dam and then joined up with David and Mom for a birthday celebration at night! Enjoy the pics!

This is in the airport on our way out.
Photobucket
Matt drove Dad's Mustang all week. He was really bummed about that. :)
Photobucket
Colin made cards for dad and me on our birthday!
Photobucket
At Halfway Dam
Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday Buds
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Matt and Colin navigating our hike. It was much longer than we were expecting! Colin did awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The plan here was for Colin and I to run ahead to the car and pick the rest of them up.
Photobucket
We didn't quite make it. :)
Photobucket
Birthday party at David and Age's house. My one request: Party Hats!!!
Photobucket
Group shots
Photobucket

Photobucket
A great birthday!!!!

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Happy Birthday again Father and Daughter.