Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pap & Gram Berry's 50th Anniversary

The main reason that Matt and I chose that particular week to go home was because June 2oth was my grandparent's 50th anniversary, and the family was throwing them a big bash! 50 years is a lot to be proud of and my grandparents have poured their love out on me my whole life. I wasn't about to miss their big day!

Matt's mom and my wonderful mother 'n law was kind enough to let us borrow her camera for the occasion so that Matt and I could both take pictures of their special day. I will try to narrow it down to the best ones...but we took a lot!! Enjoy:

At Pap & Gram's before the event
Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt, the photographer
Photobucket

The happy couple of 50 years
Photobucket

Matt shooting me who is shooting them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE this one! Funny story: when I asked them to kiss for a picture, pap says, "You better get a good one, we only kiss once a year...on our Anniversary!" I think we got a good one! Actually, Matt got a good one. He took this one!
Photobucket

Table
Photobucket

Favors
Photobucket

Head table flowers
Photobucket

Cake Topper!
Photobucket
Cupcake Tower
Photobucket

Guest cards for photo guest book. Thank you Mom Witt for creating and printing these! They were perfect. Matt made sure to take pictures of all the guests and then we will put their notes in an album with their picture! Wallah! A unique and special Guest Book.
Photobucket

Gram's wedding dress
Photobucket

Table Centerpieces
Photobucket

Remember When cards to for guests to fill out and utilize during the sharing portion of the night.
Photobucket

The handsome guests arrive!
Photobucket
So much love for his grandma.
Photobucket

Love this family
Photobucket

Jeff & Jessica manning the guest table
Photobucket

Memory Table
Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother and me
Photobucket
Pap has always had a way with kids! We all love him...no matter what age we are!
Photobucket
Grandkids! All but William who lives in South Dakota. It's hard to get us all together!
Photobucket

Awesome slideshow that Uncle Bill had put together for the event
Photobucket
Thoroughly enjoying the show.
Photobucket

Mom and her sister, Aunt Deb
Photobucket

Arial View
Photobucket

MC, Uncle Bill
Photobucket

Pap saying a few words
Photobucket

Three Melhorn men!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very photogenic great grandchildren!
Photobucket

Pap & Gram & their 4 kids
Photobucket

Children & 'n laws
Photobucket

The whole family! Minus William and Jen's family
Photobucket

Grandparents and great-grandkids minus Khylee
Photobucket

My dear Great Uncle Harold-love this man!
Photobucket

Colin's shoes. Matt apparently thought they were picture worthy!
Photobucket
At the end of a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Beautiful!! Looks like a good time was had by all.