Monday, December 22, 2014

Welcome Baby Michael!

Sarena asked me to take a few photos of their family after Baby Michael was born in September.  He was just beyond 2 weeks, so not quite the curled up baby sleeping stage.  Plus, Sarena said he doesn't sleep as much during the day as most babies.  So even though we had his belly nice and full and him tired...he was awake for a lot of photos!  But it was still very fun, a great learning experience for me (I have certainly never taken newborn photos or shot indoors like this), and I thought we got some great ones!  They were very pleased...which is what matters the most to me.

Danny in the basket we had ready for Michael!




The daddy and baby ones are some of my favorites!
































































Finally sleeping...for a few minutes anyway :)










Awww...so adorable!

No comments: