Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Early October

My goodness, October was busy! It's taking forever to load all of the photos on our SLOW internet, so I'm trying it at the gym. Today is Tuesday, and while not a regular gym day, we dropped off a Christmas treat for VillaKids and of course, the boys wanted to stay and play!   So, I'm going to see if their internet is any faster! Here's one more of many October posts!

This is actually during the time that Grandpa & Grandma J were out here.  This was one morning when I watched Danny so Sarena could take baby Michael to the doctors.


So we headed outside because it was NICE!








Nathan wanted me to take a picture of him all snuggled in.  It was starting to get colder so we brought up a warmer blanket for his room.


Silly boy.


Book reading at the font door, in their high chairs? Sure!


Finally broke out the window markers grandma sent home from our August PA trip.












They are pretty cool.






Fall colors!
















I love these two!


 :)


No comments: