Tuesday, December 23, 2014

October Baking & Biking

What's fall without some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies???


Josh busted licking the dough!


At it again!


Josh loves to be in the kitchen with me and see what's going on.  He likes baking and cleaning up!


One night at Cottonwood Creek.  I was trying to scope out spots for the Ortiz family shoot.  One of the families in our small group.  I've been taking photos just for small group this fall.  I don't put quite as much pressure on myself and it's fun and rewarding.


The boys loved taking their bikes!












This is out of order...but someone is enjoying his pumpkin pancakes...made by daddy!




What a willing model :)












Nathan fell and Josh comforting him.  (I think Josh got shoved away a second later!)




Crash again!  That gravel gets him when he turns his wheel to sharp.


No comments: