Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas Week!

We're around...promise!   But life is busy and full and while I try to stay caught up with the blog, the reality is I'm losing!  I'm still back in October. I don't even know if people check the blog anymore! Trying to enjoy the here and now...celebrating Jesus's birth with our family and trying to be intentional about remembering we're celebrating the fact that God sent his son to SAVE us from death, hell and ourselves!  And that is a reason to rejoice...and share this great news.  But just want to say we love you all and hope you are experiencing the true joy that comes from knowing Jesus...not from all the "activities" that Christmas brings!  Reminding myself of this daily.  I fail lots.  Merry Christmas Sunday!  We snagged a photo before leaving for church this morning!  I was desperate...so "Wolf" & "Little George" got their way and got to be in the photo too!


No comments: