Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sonya's Birthday & Father's Day & Spurs are Champs!

So my birthday and Father's Day landed on the same day this year...so celebrated both! They boys making daddy's card.


Presenting him with a tent!








Mama's turn.  I'm cracking up because Matt put a card from John Burnell (a friend of his family's) in my gift bag.  He and his wife are amazing at sending birthday cards!




I got a second set of headphones for my phone and an awesome bumper cover for the Rav4 that will cover up a time I accidentally ran into a trash can!  Oops.


The journal from the kids with my "birthday card" in it.




Ready to head to Woodland Park!


The birthday girl with Matt's Father's Day/Birthday/Christmas etct etc...gift! ha ha!


At the Donut Mill in Woodland Park.






Dinosaur Resource Center.


My boys are watching for Jeeps that go by on the road :)






They loved "digging for bones".








Nathan showing what dinosaur he can jump as far as.













Matt beat me.







Happy Father's Day to the best dad for our boys and husband for me!  Love you, babe!




Park time.




















Birthday strawberry!












Nathan presented these "flowers" to me all crumpled up in his little hands.  That's how boys do it!  Love him.










We actually headed all the way up to Castle Rock for some awesome bargains and then had birthday milkshakes on the way home!




And the Spurs game that night.  Matt dug out our Spurs attire.  We got the boys in bed early because of the LONG day we put them through!  We partially did that so we could watch the game together!




They won!  Spurs are the champions.  Great day all around.


4 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Happy birthday,happy Father's Day,happy spurs day

Deb said...

Looks like a fun way to spend the day. Awesome Mommy! Awesome Daddy! So fun to watch the Spurs win it all too.

mmncgrand said...

Loved looking at these again. These boys sure do love their Daddy and Mommie. You have so much fun together.

Matt and Sonya said...

It is fun to look back on these Grandma!