Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pappy & Grandma Visit!

Picking out toys at Walmart.  Balls and cars.


Looking at car wash pictures...I think.


I took my mom to my hair stylist where she got a fabulous new do!  But don't ask her about it...I dont think she'd agree!






Plus, she hates her picture taken.  I'm probably going to be in trouble for this!  Love you mom.

The boys playing with their new trucks from Pappy & Grandma.  A chillier morning.


And again later that day.  I think Nathan is "taking a picture". :)


Dad always gets put to work!  Fixing a really terrible drywall job on our post.  Thanks Dad!


Drilling holes in a pot for my flower (that I am currently killing...but trying not to!)  I love the pot though!


Early birthday dinner for us!




Leaving Target.  Josh showing Pappy the moon.  He was saying "ball!!!" but Pappy now has him correctly saying "moon!!!" now.










ha ha!  Nice mom.  I still took your picture!


Josh giving Grandma a big hug.




Wrestlin'




Nathan thinking it's hilarious to squirt his Mom in the back with his squirt gun.




Pappy nappin'.


More working.






















I love this one!  Well, I don't love how often I have to clean the new screen door, but I guess I'll deal with it! :)














Popsicles while we cheer on the Spurs.


Birthday hugs for Pap.



Thanks for coming Dad & Mom!

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Nice to see pictures of your mom and dad again. I like. The new hair do.

Deb said...

I like your mom's new do! She looks good with bangs. Glad your parents were able come out and you could celebrate your birthday together.