Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day

I woke up to Nathan saying, "Mommy!  Daddy got you a Valentine's present!"


Did I mention Nathan is up at 6:45 every morning now that he can get out of his bed and play?  Whether the room is dark or not has not bearing...it's still the same time.  Come quickly daylight savings! :)  But how cute is he in this moment?


It was actually a rough day for the boys and I for various reasons, but daddy made it all better when we came home.  Nathan and I ran out for a Louie's heart shaped pizza and all was right with the world.


A video of Nathan asking mommy to be his Valentine.

Especially since the boys eat pizza so incredibly well!


No dinner fights tonight!




We got Nathan a "Planes" dvd for Valentine's.  We really just wanted an excuse to buy it.  We rented it on New Years Eve and knew we really liked it!


Josh got a toy "iphone" that he's crazy about.  We can even record a message to him on it that he can play back to himself.


After midnight.  A Valentine for my favorite valentine.  Love him so very much.

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Love all three of your valentines. That pizza was a neat idea. I didn't know they made heart pizzas.

Matt and Sonya said...

Yep, Grandma! Louie's is the best heart shaped pizza I've ever had!