Sunday, April 8, 2012

Working with Daddy

We made another trip to IKEA one night when Matt got home early from work. We came back with some items for our living room! Nathan is helping Matt put the coffee table together.
Photobucket

The white makes me really happy. There is a ton of light that floods our home during the day, but at night it feels dark and the white furniture brightens it all up quite well! You can see the tv stand already put together in the corner. The men are building the coffee table.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt's laughing at Nathan...I can't remember what he was doing, but it was really funny.
Photobucket
Wait...Matt just reminded me. Matt whistled at me and Nathan was trying to do the same. It was so funny because he was just blowing, trying his hardest to get the sound to come out. What's really sad is that is how I usually sound when I try to whistle too! I'm not very good at it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture isn't very good but Matt said that we had to keep it because Nathan's pose was so funny.
Photobucket

Laying down on the job.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a video of the fun as well. You might want to check on there for other new videos as well. I know Matt has added some that I didn't announce on the blog.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

I love how intent Nathan is in working on these pieces of furniture. He has some same expressions that Matt has when he is working on something. Like holding one of his lips in and his tongue out a little. So cute. Like Daddy, like son!!