Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekend at Home

The few weekends ago, we were all still feeling a bit under the weather so we just hung out at home as a family trying to get some rest! What's a weekend without popcorn?
Photobucket

It was starting to get nicer out...still a little chilly, but we walked to the park so Nathan could get some fresh air.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looks thrilled :)
Photobucket

Horsy rides at home. Nathan loves to climb on Mama's back for a horsy ride. Usually when I'm least expecting it! (Like when I'm on all fours picking up his toys!)
Photobucket

Funny thing is, this is how he does it...he just lays on my back like he's taking a nap!
Photobucket

Photobucket

He wanted me to take this picture...so of course, I obliged. Then, he wanted to see how it turned out. Am I ruining my son at an early age? :)
Photobucket

Playing with daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey Mom.
Photobucket

He likes pulling these bins out with his toys in them. And mommy likes that his toys are away and out of sight! We got a few more after deciding that they worked.
Photobucket

We went to Sam's Club to get lawn chairs! It got a lot warmer on Sunday and the trip out was just what we needed! We were going to try to be productive around the house but we opted for some family time instead. We all felt much more chipper after this. It was a good choice. While there we had some delicious burgers outside that they were grilling...and we bought angel food cake and strawberries! Nathan was a fan.
Photobucket

This was so cute. Matt leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head, and Nathan did the same :)
Photobucket

Love these two.
Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

Thanks for sending me this. I did not see these before. I don't know why because I look every day.