Thursday, March 15, 2012

Caught Up!

This is my last post and I'll be caught up! This is a short one. Basically, pictures that didn't fit under my other titles.

Still loving sneaking in and watching him sleep.
Photobucket

On Tuesday, I took Nathan for 18 month pictures. I'm a few weeks late but, hey! He's not 19 months yet! It was a really last minute thought. I started thinking about how much he has changed since being one and I didn't want to go a whole year without good pictures. I contacted the photographer that took his year pictures and she agreed to give me a "mini-shoot" if I came out to her in Falcon and met her at a park there. She has a 5 month baby girl and it's a lot harder for her to travel and do shoots! I was more than okay with that as I really just wanted a couple good ones of him to record this moment in time. Matt was all for it as long as we didn't have to be a part of the photo shoot :)

We were trying to figure out what he should wear the night before. I didn't want to go out and spend money on new clothes. So that's what we are doing here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He was a good sport.

I'm not sure when the pics will be ready. It might be awhile as I know she has been really busy. I didn't even ask how long it would be. But you know I'll post some when we get them! Hope you all enjoyed the flood of new photos! Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Nathan looks good in everything so I don't know how you will decide.

mmncgrand said...

Hey Nathan, your Daddy used to tuck his bottom lip in just like you are in a couple of these pictures. AND you are just as cute as he was when he was little. Actually, you are still cute Matt. Sonya too!