Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Day with Nathan

Hi! I'm back. Took a break from the blog for awhile. It was nice, but now I'm behind! I should have taken a break from taking pics too! :)

These are some pictures I took a few weeks ago of some of the things that could happen in a typical day with Nathan! We like to start out our morning with going to the gym...but this does not always happen. Like today for instance. When the kid wakes up at 6:30 in the morning, it's harder to come up with the energy to go! Plus, I can't take him until 8 so I get pretty hungry by then. It's been nicer in the last week or two so we've been able to go outside more during the day.

But this was a day that was not warm out! Here's Nathan helping mommy make breakfast casserole for the weekend.
Photobucket
Yes, that is cheese all over his pants. He especially loved pouring the dried mustard and pepper in the bowl. I think he put some extra in!

It took a little longer than normal to make it...
Photobucket

...but we he really loved it. I think he tasted most of the ingredients we put in there.
Photobucket

Yay! Ready to go in the refrigerator.
Photobucket

Good thing this wasn't for company :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing in his tent that Nana made him.
Photobucket

And lounging on it!
Photobucket

I need more toys out.
Photobucket

I think I will climb on it now.
Photobucket

His new favorite toy of late...his 4 wheeler. In the last few weeks he has conquered going forward (not just backwards anymore) and turning it in the direction he wants to go. If that takes too long, he just picks it up and carts it where he wants to take it!
Photobucket

Pushing it through the tent.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And back the other direction!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Block time.
Photobucket

Mama, please open it for me. (This is what he is telling me by vigorously rubbing his belly).
Photobucket

Dumping them out.
Photobucket
(Only to play with them for 2 minutes and then want to dump something else out) :)

He loves to throw away trash for me. Sweet...quite the perk! :)
Photobucket

Good job, bud!
Photobucket

"I want a drink" (forget sign language...isn't it obvious what I want?)
Photobucket

Score.
Photobucket

Taking a breather.
Photobucket

"Helping" mommy do laundry.
Photobucket

That's it! Somewhere I have a video of me throwing a ball up the stairs and him going after it. Matt wanted to make sure we had a video of him going up and down the stairs before he starts walking up and down! He loves to play this game. Now he sits at the top and throws them back down to us. I will have to have Matt post it.

I'm sure you will be seeing more posts to come! The drought will be followed by a flood! :)

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

I hadn't seen this one either. He has so many cute expressions. I truly do love the one where he is mimicing his Daddy. Remember this Daddy. He will copy you with everything. Love you all.