Thursday, March 15, 2012

Outside again...with the hose!

So yesterday Matt came home early again. I might have to go back into marketing to get him some patients! Just kidding :) Nathan and I have enjoyed it when he comes home though. Matt took Nathan on a walk to give me a break (because that's how awesome he is) and then I heard them in the back yard when they got back.
Photobucket
Matt was watering the grass. Winter watering is important here in Colorado because of how dry it is. Nathan was happy to help!

I found Nathan already soaked.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt filling up the pitcher for Nathan.
Photobucket

Aha. How Nathan got so wet in the first place!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid loves water.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how much fun he has.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love him!
Photobucket

I think he was shivering here :)
Photobucket
It was so funny when he would shiver and then go back for more. Here's a video of the fun.

We decided to strip him down and dry him off. We had him inside for this but he insisted on going back out, so we figured we would let him since the sun was still out.
Photobucket

But he didn't want to sit for long, OR keep his towel on!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

The last comment didn't make it. I just was saying how happy I am to have some new pictures. Looks like a lot of fun to me. Nathan has a lot of fun because his parents let him. You both are so good with him.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks, Grandma J. He reminds us to have fun!