Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Taking a Walk

Nathan and I really enjoy taking walks on warm, sunny days! I even got a bit of a sunburn this weekend! Matt worked both Saturday and Sunday and we had nice weather both days...so we headed out for some exercise both of these days. Nathan does not appreciate having sunglasses on his face, so this hat worked great! It shaded his face really well. Plus, it protected him from the sun. We have shorts that match but they are still a little big. These pictures are from Saturday.

Laying on the floor before our walk
Photobucket

He loves to eat his shoes. These started out ON his feet!
Photobucket

All strapped in!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our first time on the actual dirt trail by our apartment with his stroller. The stroller did awesome on the trail. I had always stayed on the paved trails for the most part since we didn't purchase a jogging stroller, but I was pleased! I don't think we will even need a jogger! I am loving this stroller more and more each time I used it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back in the apartment
Photobucket

Sorry I keep cutting his face off. When I move my face from the camera to get him to smile I always end up moving the camera!
Photobucket

Oh my goodness this kid is cute
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a video from this day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

His little cheeks look rosy from being outside. Can't believe he leaves the hat on.

mmncgrand said...

You are right "this kid is cute"