Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jeep Stroller

We got a stroller last week for Nathan and I's trip to Pennsylvania. We fly out this Thursday. We love the Chicco stroller we usually use but we wanted a smaller and lighter one for plane flights. Plus, we didn't want his nice one to get ruined from being thrown around during travel! This new jeep one was inexpensive in comparison. And one of it's best features (from my perspective) is the "one-hand fold". So when we are ready to board the plane I can hold him and fold the stroller at the same time! It also is self-standing...another plus! So it should be perfect for traveling.

Here Matt is putting it together...and Nathan helping :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nathan liked the wheels
Photobucket

Photobucket

It tastes good too...a plus!
Photobucket

Here's a video of Nathan trying out his new stroller!

I have been pushing Nathan around the apartment in it. It's kind of nice to be doing laundry and just take him with me whether I am hanging wet clothes in the dining room or putting clothes away in our room! I have even fed him in this stroller :) And Daddy has pushed him very fast down the hallway! That fun was ended when his bottle of water fell out of the stroller and under the wheel.

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's so cute how is laying there watching Matt. Looks like a nice stroller for travel.