Friday, March 11, 2011

2nd Trip to Park

OK...so we tried again at the park right after Matt got off of work today. We didn't have but more than 10 minutes of decent light, but we gave it our best shot! It wasn't as bright so Nathan at least kept his eyes open. But the hardest part is capturing his smile! If I pull the camera away from my face and talk to him I can get him to laugh and smile. But as soon as I put the camera back to my face...he puts on a stone face! Little turkey!

Despite this we got a couple of cute shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is just kind of funny...
Photobucket

This one is my favorite
Photobucket

Same one, just close-up. So happy we got a smile!!! :)
Photobucket

"Mom...are you STILL taking pictures?"
Photobucket

Big blue eyes
Photobucket

My last attempt. Smiling at me, but not at the camera!! :)
Photobucket
Do you think he'll be scarred for life from all of the pictures? :)

5 comments:

mmncgrand said...

No not scarred, just a ham. He sure will be smiling big for his wedding pictures, right Matt?

Matt and Sonya said...

Ha ha. That's right, Grandma! He'll have plenty of practice :)

Anonymous said...

I just had to look at these pictures again. How I would love to be holding him.

Unknown said...

Sonya and Matt: You sure do a good job in keeping us all updated as Nathan changes and grows. He is adorable and we get to hold him this week. We love you. Pap and Gram

Deb said...

cute pictures of such a sweet little guy. You can see his third tooth peeking out in one of the pictures.