Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nathan Eating Solids

On March 12th, two Saturdays ago, we gave Nathan his first taste of solids.

All ready to go:
Photobucket

"Cut it out with the pictures, I want to try this stuff!"
Photobucket

I'm feeding him rice cereal here
Photobucket

"Hmmm..."
Photobucket

"Nope, I don't really like it!"
Photobucket

Daddy giving it a try
Photobucket

Nope, he still doesn't like it! ha ha.
Photobucket
You can view a video here of his whole first experience! :)

He got better with each try in the following days. Then we tried bananas. And he LOVED them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And even better yet were PEARS! I even steal a few bites when I feed him the pears...they are good! I mix the rice cereal in with the pears and it is a smash hit. Here are a few pictures I took for my Aunt Michelle who got him this Steelers bib! Daddy wasn't around so we used it :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He likes to see what is going on outside.
Photobucket
Here's a video of him eating pears on another day.

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Thank you for all the video's. I am so glad you had time for this before you left for PA. Have a fun trip with your little man.

Matt and Sonya said...

You're welcome, Grandma! I made time...I didn't want to be that far behind when we got back :)