Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pennsylvania Before Christmas II

Last week in PA...Matt makes it out!
Photobucket

She always puts him to sleep! :)
Photobucket

Talking therapy...Age's knee.
Photobucket

Lego ornament time!
Photobucket

David and Age's to watch some football
Photobucket

Me and my bro!
Photobucket

Cuteness...
Photobucket

Christmas at Mom and Dads...early of course. I love this room decorated for the holidays.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The men
Photobucket

The ladies
Photobucket

Matching Eagles boys!
Photobucket

Mom and Dad...and some GOOD smelling perfume!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loving his new PJ's...and feet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt and I took Colin to "Bounce". He loved it! I, however, did not bounce. I sat with Nathan and took pictures.
Photobucket

And then they chucked a ball at me.
Photobucket

Love this family! (and Colin's tattoo that he earned at Bounce) :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Reading the paper with Pappy.
Photobucket

They Berry Christmas!
Pap weighed ALL of the grandkids and then made a competition out of all of us guessing their weights. Guess who was the biggest baby?
Photobucket
18 pounds!

Photobucket

The gals
Photobucket

The 4 boy cousins...together again. William's first Christmas home in 7 years!
Photobucket

Family shot
Photobucket

Newest grandkids: Easton (5 mo), Jaxon (2 mo) and Nathan (4 mo)
Photobucket

Love my grandparents! Too cute.
Photobucket

Glad to have Matt in PA with me.
Photobucket

One of too many goodbye's. We were supposed to fly out Monday night. We didn't get out until Wednesday. We had to keep returning home from Harrisburg to wait for the next day's flight because ours was cancelled. I could not have handled one more goodbye! It's bad enough once.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally getting ready to leave on Wednesday. Looking a little tired. I was fighting sickness by this point.
Photobucket

VERY successful plane ride. He did great!
Photobucket

"I'm flying!!!"
Photobucket

Home sweet Colorado Home! (3 outfits later for the little man!)
Photobucket

Arrived to a CLEAN, decorated apartment! My husband is the best! It felt so good to be home.
Photobucket

Nathan was happy to be home too. He just laid here and made happy noises.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

I love looking at your pictures Sonya. That was a good picture of your grandparents. I can't remember their names. Again, Happy New Year to the three of you. May God bless your lives abundantly.