Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of December

Nathan in his "Auntie" onesie from Aunt Rosie!
Photobucket

Giving mommy the "push away!" Must need some playtime to himself :)
Photobucket

Heading out in some stylish clothes from my aunts! Shoes from Courtney and outfit from Nicole!
Photobucket

Sitting at my boss, Chuck's, desk! Chuck says, "Finally, someone who knows what they are doing is sitting there!" :)
Photobucket

Yeah Encompass Home Health!
Photobucket

Big boy! (I promise, I was close enough to catch him if he toppled over) :)
Photobucket

Recently learned how to roll over on his side while he is playing!
Photobucket

Becoming quite the fan of this little monkey!
Photobucket

Story time! Daddy can't believe I got a picture where he looks like he is actually paying attention. It doesn't always keep his interest just yet :)
Photobucket

The night before New Year's Eve we got snow. So of course, we had to bundle up and go out in it to try out the Rav4!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I tried to bundle him up like a good mother would...but as usual when we brought him back in from our outing he was all sweaty from the layers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Loved the pictures Sonya. Thanks again. Has Nathan fit into our outfit yet? I think it was either a 9 mo or a year. I thought of it when you showed that sleeper from Jessie.

Matt and Sonya said...

Yes, Grandma, it fits! I was just telling Matt the other day that I needed to take a picture of him in it for you. I will get that up soon. love you!