Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

Matt worked Christmas Eve morning. He didn't miss much...here is Nathan.
Photobucket
He fell asleep to his Christmas DVD from Grandma Witt.

On Christmas Eve night we went over to Kyle's parent's home to celebrate with them. It was really nice of them to have us over. They are very warm and welcoming family. I actually made a dessert that people were requesting the recipe for. That's a first! :) Thanks, Age!!
Photobucket

Here is Kyle holding Nathan up! Jamin can also do this at just 2 months old!
Photobucket

Nathan and Jamin
Photobucket

It looks like they're holding hands!
Photobucket

And looks who's going strong after the night is over!
Photobucket

Handsome men in my life...I love them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

SO DO I!!! SO DO I!!!