Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pennsylvania before Christmas I

For two weeks Nathan and I got to spend lots of time with my parents, my brother's family and my grandparents. We had a great time!

Meeting his Aunt Adrienne and cousin Colin:
Photobucket
He loves them!

Pappy and his boys:
Photobucket

Uncle Dave's 30th birthday!
Photobucket

Uh-oh. We should have warned Nathan about this Pappy :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Those 3 really are too cute together
Photobucket

Nathan had some firsts on this trip. First time holding his head up during tummy time!
Photobucket

Grandma Berry
Photobucket

Colin, Dad and I went to Ulrich's to buy a tree and some wreaths for the car wash.
Photobucket

Success!
Photobucket
Love my nephew, Colin.

Colin loves going on the lift with his Pappy. And Pappy doesn't mind the company. They're "working men!"
Photobucket

Pappy AND Grandma Liz can really get Nathan to laugh. I get it buddy, they are funny people to look at! :)
Photobucket

First meeting with Grandma and Grandpa Melhorn:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Colin and Nathan's tree! It cracks me up how Colin holding Nathan here. Pappy just handed him right over to Colin without warning. Colin told me his arms were sweating after I took Nathan from him!
Photobucket

Nathan's first snow! (that counts-I think we had a little snow in CO in November, but it melted before I even got to show Nathan)
Photobucket

And looking super cute in the white stuff.
Photobucket

Christmas tree decorating party...guess who did most of the decorating?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: