Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day

We enjoyed Nathan's first Christmas in Colorado-just the 3 of us. We had a relaxing, lazy day.
All smiles in the morning:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ready to read the Christmas story out of Nathan's children's Bible.
Photobucket
We video taped this moment for our 1st Christmas with Nathan memory. I forgot to take a picture of the 3 of us though. Oops!

Present time! Yum :)
Photobucket

A bib! "This is the best Christmas ever, Mommy!" :)
Photobucket

With daddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We put Nathan down for a nap before we opened our gifts. The kiddo was tired out!
Photobucket

Matt was very impressed with the boxes I used for his presents...my boxes that I keep my shoes in! Hence, the "Hot Kiss".
Photobucket

Liking my Penn State t-shirt.
Photobucket

We watched "The Christmas Shoes" as a family that afternoon.
Photobucket

Popcorn, a fire, and movie time with my boys. What more could a girl ask for?
Photobucket

The DVD had 3 movies-Christmas Blessing, Christmas Hope and Christmas Shoes. I wanted to watch Christmas Blessing because I've heard the song for Christmas Shoes and I know it is sad. I knew I would cry. But when we put in the Christmas Blessing we discovered the 3 movies are related and Christmas Shoes was the first one...so we watched it.

Whew! Talk about emotional. There is a mother who is dying in it and her son...get this...named NATHAN, was saving up to buy her Christmas Shoes so she would look beautiful when she met Jesus in Heaven. Yes...I bawled. Matt and I were feeling very blessed on that Christmas Day for all of our health and to have such a wonderful little boy.

What better way to do tummy time then watching football on the computer with daddy?
Photobucket

Photobucket

A photo for Nathan's Aunt Nicole. His fuzzy reindeer pants!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner! Using our awesome new pan from Dad and Mom Witt. I LOVE it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A successful day! And a happy boy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yum!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

He certainly is a happy one. I love his smiles. You day looked wonderful in your pretty decorated living room. I will have to look for that DVD.