Tuesday, June 4, 2013

iPhone

I finally did it.
 photo IMG_8017_zps24dfac3a.jpg

I know...I can't believe it either.  After years of being content with my flip phone my husband finally wore me down!  Actually, it was my decision ultimately but he has done his role of helping me to see the benefits.  Also, Jen just recently got a smart phone and she too helped me to more clearly see that it would enhance and simplify my life as opposed to it becoming something else that sucks my time and distracts me from my kiddos.

So thank you to my wonderful husband and to Dad & Mom Witt for my new phone!  A great 30th birthday present for sure.  I already love it.

We switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and purchased the phone up front keeping our monthly costs the same as they were on Verizon's 700 minute plan.

So far, T-Mobile seems to have much better coverage than Verizon in our area so that is a huge bonus!  Matt wanted me to get the phone before our trip out east so we had some time to try it out first in case we would have to make a change.  So that's how I got an early birthday present.

I kind of love Siri too.  This is the "lady" that you ask to "Call Matt" or "Where is the DMV?" or "What is Target's hours?" 

Anyway, thanks again for the awesome gift!  I will do my best to not bore you with minute-by-minute updates on Facebook or photos messaged to you all! :)

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

You will not bore me. I look forward to whatever you send our way. Happy early B'day present.