Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Privacy

Hey all!
Here's the deal.  We don't really like our blog being public.  But for so long I've put it off thinking I have my settings so it can't be searched for, only family and friends have the address, etc.  But, in one way or another, people we don't know can access it.  So we're going to make it to where you have to enter a password to see the information.  I know this is a pain, and I apologize for that in advance, but that's just where we are at.  Anyway, I want to give everyone who is viewing it regularly, and who we know, to not just find out some day that they can't access it!

So if you are viewing it and would like to continue to do so, please leave a message, send me an email or private message me on Facebook to let me know and I will make sure you get the invitation to set it up.

Thanks!  Sorry again for the hassle but we would feel more comfortable about it being done this way.   Matt&Sonya

P.S. Sorry for the confusion to our immediate family...I accidentally sent out the invitations to set up your account and log in prematurely.  The blog is still public right now, but that will change soon.  I decided to allow a little bit of time to give some of you a heads up!  But it will probably become private within the week. 

3 comments:

The Johnston Family said...

of course I would like to be included :) Love keeping up with your family and seeing pictures!

Pap and Gram said...

We always want to be informed.So keep us posted. Like the privacy. love ya Pap and Gram

mmncgrand said...

I accepted the invitation so am I ok. I want to make sure I can still see the blog.