Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Park Again!

We like taking walks to the Cottonwood Creek Park by our apartment. We love that place! That is why you see it in our blog posts all of the time. It's a perfect little walk for after work. Nathan enjoys getting out in the fresh air and Matt and I enjoy catching up after our day.

I always like crossing the creek...Nathan and I don't get to do it when I have him in the stroller.
Photobucket

Photobucket

On the swing...in one of his Eagles onesies from Uncle Dave, Aunt Age & Colin!! Thanks guys :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tawny, Matt though Clayton would be proud of him wearing a leatherman mulit-tool on his belt :) Grandpa J gave this to Matt in Keystone. He used when he was working at Crest. It has his initials scratched in it on the inside. Matt LOVES it. You should see the little jobs around the apartment he is accomplishing now. He doesn't know how he ever lived without it! He told Nathan maybe he would pass it on to him someday.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was funny. His progression of almost falling over.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid has stolen our hearts!
Photobucket

His expression looking up at me makes me laugh.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure do miss you guys. Glad you like the knife Matt. That is a good idea to pass it on to Nathan. G.J.

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to show this to Clayton when he gets home (working out of state). I'm sure he'll be proud! Although, I'm sure he'll be telling Matt about the next thing he needs to carry around with him... a flashlight that can also be used as a weapon. (I'm sure he showed Matt his when we visited.) Oh, our boys! :) Love them!!

-Tawny