Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nathan in September

I have several random pictures of Nathan from this month. So this will be a hodge-podge post.

Bath time.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

He has been pulling everything out of the cupboards these days.
Photobucket

Checking out his new soccer slippers.
Photobucket

Another cute Eagles onesie from his cousin Colin :)
Photobucket

Sick of Eagles stuff, yet? This adorable zip track jacket came from Darci, a friend of Matt's growing up in Iowa! She found it at a yard sale!! It says 2T but I had him in it last spring, and it definitely fits him now. Thanks, Darci! Great find!
Photobucket

Chowing down.
Photobucket

I put his winter coat on him from last year (not expecting it to fit at all). It actually had plenty of room to zip, the arms were just a little short. Buys us a little time!
Photobucket

I think he would have worn it around all day if I would have let him!
Photobucket

More Eagles. Our little DeSean Jackson! ha ha.
Photobucket

Here's a video.

Why eat my own cheese cubes? The ones on Daddy's plate look so much better!
Photobucket

TOUCHDOWN!!!
Photobucket

He has gotten really good at this, but sometimes he only puts one arm up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy went in to help Nathan get to sleep because he was having trouble falling asleep on his own. I waited, and waited and waited in the living room...feeling bad that it was taking so long and thinking I should help out. About an hour later, it hit me, Matt most likely is sleeping too. Sure enough.
Photobucket

Neither of them budged when I took these pictures, BRIGHT flash and all.
Photobucket
So cute.

Last Friday night I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine. Matt came home from work and Nathan was still down for a late nap. So, he didn't see how I dressed him for their guys night out together until I was gone :)
Photobucket
Kyle, Jen & Jamin got this outfit for Nathan for his birthday!!! Trying to convert him :) I wondered if Matt would change him, but nope! They went to Best Buy, Borders, Wal-Mart & Wendy's all with Nathan in blue & orange. Matt said they got A LOT of comments like, "Hey, look at the little Broncos dude!" Matt said he just played along...even though he had his Eagles hat on :)

Sunday Night Football. "Are you okay, Jeremy?" (After he got illegally walloped by Dunta Robinson)
Photobucket
Sadly, the night didn't end well for the Eagles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, I love your little body and your touchdowns. Yea!!!! G.J.

Kyle and Darci said...

Yay!! So glad he got to wear the jacket I found! :) I love the touchdown pictures, too cute!