Tuesday, July 7, 2015

VanHorn Family Shoot

The VanHorn family!  The family who had faith that I could take their family photos WAY before I did :)  Thankfully,  I've improved a little since we started all of this.  I wish these would upload in a higher resolution, but you get the idea!  Here's a peek at some of their images.

Oh Dylin.  Adorable.




Color coordinated family at Fox Run!  The rest of Colorado Springs got pummeled by rain and hail, while we remained dry until the very end when it started to sprinkle.  Don't they look great?


Landin loved banging on Kyle's head while he and Jen kissed!






Handsome Jamin!


Jen and Landin!


Jamin showing me his jumping skills.


I love this one.


Ready for a photogenic couple!  We grabbed some shots while the boys let us :)






So funny. This was actually after trying a pose that we decided was for a very short girl!










About this time, the boys ran in the shot to be with their parents!  So we took advantage!


Landin gave me a smile with the promise of playing at the park! :)


Park time!  They were racing.






I love this one.  Cute, cute boys with gorgeous blue eyes!!!  Dylin was all about climbing on top of his big brothers.


Ugh.  He's so cute!


Swinging!




A shot by the "V" tree for the VanHorns!


Jamin wanted to go up to the pond so we all jumped in our vehicles and I followed them.


Throwing rocks in the water!  A boys favorite thing to do.








Oh my goodness.  Dylin!

No comments: