Thursday, November 13, 2014

Knoebels and Ultimate Frisbee

So on Friday, our family of four went to Knoebels...the best family fun park around!

Some pics off Matt's phone of some I lost on my camera...

Airplanes.



They of course wanted to drive the Jeep!



They loved this car ride. I had such a cute pic of them here.  Oh well.


Okay, here's what I recovered.  More cars!


Train ride!












Boats!






A lady offered to take our picture with the Knoebels mascots.


Time to go home.  Really fun family time.  We only did kids rides, but it was fun to see the boys love it so much.



That night we played frisbee golf with David, Age & Colin while mom and dad kept the boys.  Ready to be entertained?  I'm really bad!


Oops.  Wrong way.


See Age throwing in the right direction while I'm off with my bag to fetch my mis-thrown frisbee!


Colin is good!  He loves this game.


David's a pro of course!


I love my husband's intesity for whichever sport he plays.


Frisbee girls!




We had dinner at Amato's after.  Really fun night!

No comments: