Thursday, November 27, 2014

Emily Senior Shoot Take One

Why do I say "take one"?  This is why...

I did do that photo shoot on the Saturday night that Matt's parents arrived in town and what transpired after that was just a rough few weeks that began with my computer completely crashing, trying to figure out what was wrong, running to Denver, having to send it away, finding out all my information and pictures (including the entire photo shoot edits and originals, plus the last few months of our personal photos and last year of our data)was lost, trying to have several places recover the data on my SD card that I had already written over with train ride photos and others,  trying several programs to recover it ourselves, getting a quote to recover computer data (starting at 1K)....etc, etc.  Late nights and angst as to what to tell this Senior.  In the end, I was able to recover a decent chunk of photos including most of our PA trip, Nathan's birthday and 3/4th of the Senior shoot.  I just had to re-edit all of it.  And we lost about 3-4 weeks of our personal photos that was mostly bike rides, a trip to Firehouse subs, Landin's 2nd Birthday, the boys with Ashley and her Farewell party and our 5th Anniversary date.  Honestly, the most important things were recovered.  And I did reschedule another shoot for the senior (Emily) because I lost all of the ones with her dad's Mustang, and she of course wanted those ones!  So here's what I was able to recover and re-edit from my SD card.  Emily is a gorgeous girl!




















No comments: