Friday, November 1, 2013

Julie and her boys

Julie came over the other afternoon with Grady & Crew for me to snap a few photos. I was nervous as usual because I just don't feel like I know enough of what I'm doing! But I do enjoy it at the same time.

Crew wasn't a fan of being near me or looking at me for most the time, so we did what we could! Julie was wanting some photos of Crew in his sweater.  She took them to JCPenney the other day but her mom didn't get to her in time after buying the sweater at the store!  So anyway, that's what prompted a quick shoot.  It started out like this :)




I love Grady putting a leaf on his mommy's head!


There we go!




And a smile!


He is SO adorable!


Okay, you got your one, lady!  Now I'm done. ha ha!




Grady was awesome.  It didn't hurt that Matt was home early and threw the football with him :)








"Don't look at me anymore!"






Pure cuteness.




Now he's happy!




Under the weeping willow.




Julie is a great mom!  And her boys love her for it.


I love this one.


2 comments:

mmncgrand said...

Good job Sonya. You had good subjects.

Matt and Sonya said...

Thanks Grandma. They were!