Thursday, August 1, 2013

When Jamin was One

I was looking back at pictures on our external hard drive and found this one of Jamin:
 photo IMG_5391-2-2_zpse3cbf340.jpg

Isn't he adorable?  I can't believe he will be three in October!  Looking back at things now it seems as thought the time has just flown since Nathan and Jamin were born!  Love those two so much and look forward to having Landin and Josh so close too.  Just feeling really blessed that Kyle & Jen's boys and ours were born at such similar ages allowing us to experience a lot of the same things together.  Now Kyle & Jen...don't go getting pregnant yet,  we're not ready! :)

Shoot...I was supposed to be productive while the boys were napping!  Oh well, memory lane is good.

Matt got me a new computer so we have to transfer files and everything over to the new one.  The good news?  This should make uploading and editing of my pictures and videos so much faster!  So I should be more on top of it :)  Well see...

No comments: