Tuesday, July 16, 2013

iPhone Pics in July

Just a few pics from my iPhone.

Sam's trip.  First time with them sitting up front together!  Just one more reason to love Sam's!
 photo IMG_0533_zpsbe0a3d37.jpg

Josh really loved it.  If I could figure out how to upload videos from my iPhone then I would post the one where he was bouncing up and down in the cart like the happiest little boy on earth :)
 photo IMG_0541_zps7fe4c83a.jpg
Nathan loves his free cookie on Sam's visits.  That store knows what they are doing!

This was last Wednesday.  When Matt had his 12 day work stretch while we were all sick, his boss let him have Wednesday off making it only a 10 day stretch! Which was awesome and very kind of her.  We had a great day enjoying the weather and just having a day together in the middle of the week.  We took the kids to the pool...after we first enjoyed it ourselves while they were in VillaKids :)
 photo IMG_0557_zps056792f4.jpg

Lightning sent us inside to VillaSplash!
 photo IMG_0565_zps3a62427c.jpg

Doubles cart at Kohl's!  Getting our wedding duds for Nicole's wedding!
 photo IMG_0568_zps43863f3e.jpg
Yep, Josh is in his pj's.  It was just easiest.

Walmart with the boys.  We started this way because Josh likes to ride in the cart so much and left the car seat in the car.  In the store Nathan actually did an excellent job of staying close and listening.  Hurray for successful Walmart trips :)
 photo IMG_0572_zpsf7344f7d.jpg

Later that day going on a walk with the my cuties.  First time having them both in the bike trailer.  I wanted to try it out walking before Matt and I take them on a bike ride.  It went great! Actually, I already posted a picture of this from my camera.  But Josh leaning up against Nathan is so cute.
 photo IMG_0580_zps7b13f074.jpg
I'm kind of loving raising two boys.  I hope they continue to like each other.

Nathan wanted to send a picture to daddy of the fire truck he colored at the gym.  So we did.
 photo IMG_0586_zps0da7b880.jpg

No comments: