Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nathan

I know...what kind of title is that? All my posts are about him!

Nathan kept peeking at me through the chair while I sitting at the table.
Photobucket
This was on Friday night, after picking Daddy up at the airport. He flew out Thursday afternoon with his Therapy Supervisor for some training in Dallas. The training filled up fast so they only let the "best of the best" come. I'm going to get in trouble for saying that. Oops...already did! Oh well :)

I love those smiling eyes.
Photobucket

This kid loves his pretzels. He is happy as a clam carrying a bag of these around!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Making faces at daddy.
Photobucket
Did I ever mention that we bought these soccer slippers and the soccer hoodie with a gift card from Uncle Mark & Aunt Rosie? Well, we did. Thanks! He loves his slippers. Especially lately. He cries/whines/asks until we put them on him! In the last few weeks, he has been using sign language a lot more so he can say "please", "all done", "more" & "eat".

Favorite lunch...pizza. Just like his daddy.
Photobucket

I took a few pics today after a Sunday afternoon nap...for all of us!
Photobucket

Not tired anymore!
Photobucket

He was actually doing "So Big!" here.
Photobucket

I asked him to sit down on the floor. He listened really well but he wouldn't look at me for a picture!
Photobucket

"Look at my colored pencils, Mommy."
Photobucket

He loves to go into our closet...not any different than at our apartment!
Photobucket

He also loves to put his daddy's watch on.
Photobucket

Showing daddy that he put it on his wrist.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Making a face he loves to make.
Photobucket

With his coloring book in our bed.
Photobucket

Half smile.
Photobucket

Full smile.
Photobucket

Such a goof.
Photobucket

And then serious.
Photobucket

And then not so much. "Hi mommy!"
Photobucket

This kid has always had lots of faces.
Photobucket

Getting daddy.
Photobucket

Cutie.
Photobucket

Still cute...even in black & white.
Photobucket

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Had to take another peak at him before I went to bed! I'm noticing some new colors in your bedroom. It looks like you are going with the grey theme in ther, right? Only two more weeks. We can't wait!!

Matt and Sonya said...

Yep, Mom Witt. Right now we just have the white comforter with gray sheets, bed skirt, gray shams and teal throw pillows. And we did get gray curtains too. We still have work to do and things to buy to get it where we want...gray paint, IKEA wardrobe, night stands, pictures etc. It's a work in progress! Could be a while until we are done. Oh my goodness...it is only 2 weeks already!

mmncgrand said...

Where do my comments go?

Matt and Sonya said...

Grandma, I don't know where your other comments went that you said you posted. But, you did leave a comment referring to this post on the post saying there are some videos of Nathan up. That one didn't get lost!