Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nathan in the Snow

So we had another snow storm roll in yesterday. I figured I should get Nathan all bundled up and take him out in it this time :) Here are some highlights:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was funny. He fell over and couldn't really get back up :) I tried to show him how to do a snow angel but he wasn't too impressed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can see him walking around in the snow here... and falling, and giving a little fake cry :)

Some with his mama. I love this kid.
Photobucket

Nice. Thanks Nathan for the wet snow on my cheek :)
Photobucket

Love his goofy little grin.
Photobucket

Photobucket

He was ready to go back in. Moving around in that gear, in the snow, is tough work!
Photobucket

Of course once he was in, he wanted to go back out.
Photobucket

In the warmth of our home.
Photobucket

Hey! You're dragging snow all over the apartment!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love him in this hat.
Photobucket

Once daddy got home we had to go out for dinner to Subway. We always get an itch to go out to eat and drive in the snow after a storm. Tradition, I guess. I think I learned this from my parents! We went to Target and picked up some firelogs...and Justin Bieber Christmas cd! ha ha. I know what you're going to say...it's too early for Christmas music! Well, we like to enjoy it longer than just a few weeks!

Here are some pics from later that night. Nathan found a lemon in the fridge so daddy let him have it. He carried it all through the apartment, munching on it. He actually liked it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching daddy get the fire going.
Photobucket

Still with the lemon...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys. Have I ever told you that before? Was Nathan crying in one of the pictures? Thanks again Sonya. G.J.

Matt and Sonya said...

:) You have mentioned that before, Grandma. But I don’t mind hearing it again. It makes it worth it to put them up knowing that you really like it. I don’t think Nathan was crying. I just posted a link to a video of him in the snow as well. Enjoy!

marcuswitt said...

These pictures are so stinkin adorable!! I love it and miss him, I need to see him immediately! Well, maybe in February. I love the snow pics. He really seems to enjoy it