Friday, November 11, 2011

Nathan goes to Jamin's

















On Monday, I went into the office from one until close to answer phones, check faxes, etc. so that office staff could attend Brayden Magur's funeral service. The Director of Nursing from Pueblo was there with me also handling the clinical issues and questions that came in!

JEN was a lifesaver and watched Nathan for me! Jim, our Administrator, said I could bring Nathan to the office with me, but I was concerned I would have hard time accomplishing everything I would need to running after a one year old :) By the end of the day, after seeing everything I needed to work through, I knew I did the right thing!

Lucky for all of you (and me!) Jen put a post on her blog of the fun those boys had on Monday! Check it out here.

Thank you so much, Jen! I am so grateful for you and your friendship. Our whole family(the 3 of us) are so blessed to know you, Kyle & Jamin! Love you, friend.

1 comment:

mmncgrand said...

They sure look like happy boys. Glad they have each other.