Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just to hold you over...

I thought I would post a few quick pictures of Nathan! Nathan's in bed...and we should be too but we're not yet. I went in his room to put something away and found him like this.
Photobucket
I know some of you like the sleeping pictures! For some reason he likes to sleep with his appendages sticking out of the crib :)

Playing earlier today.
Photobucket

Ok, I was going to end it here, but I will go ahead and post a few more. Nathan got to bed late after small group anyway...so maybe I can get him to sleep in...so I can sleep in! :)

He loves this water bottle. He is all about straws...sucking and blowing on them.
Photobucket

Taking a walk last week.
Photobucket

One of Matt's favorite parts of being a dad...
Photobucket
...he loves carrying Nathan in when he's sleeping on his shoulder :)

This kid loves remotes, and buttons and all things electronic.
Photobucket

Bath time with daddy.
Photobucket

He is hard to hold on to in the tub! He just lunges towards his toys :)
Photobucket

Playing with his basketball hoop.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yayyy!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooops. One got away!
Photobucket

Ok, that's it for now. Got to go to bed. 'Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am one of the ones that like to see pictures of Nathan sleeping. He does so well with his helmet doesn't he. Thank you again for the cute pictures. G.J.

Darci said...

Such a cutie!! :) My little 10 mo old nephew LOVES remotes & buttons too!

mmncgrand said...

Oh Nathan!! I can hardly wait to see you and love on you. Grandma J.